The information collected through cookies may include information such as the Internet Protocol address (IP address), the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the domain used to access the website, the type and version of the browser or operating system you are using, and the website you have just accessed and will access in the future.
Cookies may enable us to analyze your personal preferences, interests or behaviour when you navigate the Internet. This enables us to improve your online experience by recording your browsing preferences, to analyze the operation of our websites, to carry out statistical analyses and to recommend content to you.
In particular, we use the following cookies:
• _tracking_consent, retains client preferences, such as country or language, in order to personalize visits to our site;
• session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.);
• shopify_visit, no data retained, persists for 30 minutes since the last visit. Used by our website provider’s internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits;
• _shopify_uniq, no data retained, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the following day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique client;
• cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores shopping cart information;
• _secure_session_id, unique session identifier;
• storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.